In order to comply with the Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce services, we inform you of the following:
www.multiopticas.com is an internet domain owned by MULTIÓPTICAS, S.C.L., with the Registered Address of Avda. de los Reyes, s/n P.I. La Mina, 28770 Colmenar Viejo (Madrid), tax code F28465193. The company is registered in the General Registry of Co-operatives in Madrid, in volume IV, sheet 364, entry no 11. For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is (+34) 918 357 302 and thecontact e-mail address is email@example.com
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
Moreover, MULTIÓPTICAS, S.C.L. cautions that both the contents and services of this website, as well as the conditions of use, may be modified without prior notice.
2. Conditions of use.
The User commits to providing identity information that is truthful, precise and complete, in all sections where said information needs to be entered for the User to gain access to said sections. The User also commits to keeping all personal data provided to the owner of the domain up-to-date, and, consequently, they are uniquely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies that may arise.
Should the User be underage, they will need to obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to access the services provided. MULTIÓPTICAS, S.C.L shall not be held responsible should data related to this subject be inaccurate or false.
The “portal” may only be used for legal purposes, thus the user is obliged to use it in a lawful and honest manner and in compliance with the present General Conditions of Use, and not to use the services of the portal to carry out activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality or public order. The user assumes all responsibility for damages incurred by the owner of the domain or by third parties that may have arisen due to illegal or prohibited activities, among others, including, but not limited to:
- Performing without prior consent from the owner of the domain any manipulation or alteration of this website, with the owner of the domain assuming no responsibility for any consequences that may arise from said manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Carrying out any activity that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Portal and the services and/or impede its normal use by the Users.
- Introducing and/or Using computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malware or computer, telecommunication or any other kind of systems, irrespective of their nature, that could cause damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or to any assets (physical or computer-based) of the information systems belonging to the owner of the domain.
- Violating the right to privacy, personal image, data protection of confidential communications and intellectual and industrial property of third parties.
- Concealing and falsifying the source of e-mail messages.
- Using false identities, impersonating other individuals while using the Portal or while using any other services.
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the content of this website, except with express authorisation from the owner of the domain or with legal authorisation.
- Sending usernames or passwords to unauthorised third parties.
Generally speaking, the owner of the domain shall not be liable for damages of any nature or character that may result from the use of the web site, nor for damages resulting from the violation of Intellectual or Industrial property rights on the part of the users and/or contents that are not true, precise or up-to-date. Neither can they be held responsible for any malfunction of, interruption or lack of access to the service.
The owner of the domain shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by the presence of a virus or any other damaging software that may make alterations toe the User’s computer system.
The website, including, but not limited to, its programming, design, trademarks, text and/or graphics, are the property of the provider, or the provider holds the appropriate licence or has been granted the express permission of the authors.
Irrespective of the purpose for which they are intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution or commercialisation will in all cases require prior written authorisation from the owner of the domain.
The user commits to not carrying out any act contrary to the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorises third parties to redirect directly to specific contents on the website, in all cases redirecting to the main website of the provider.
4. Applicable legislation
These Conditions are at all times subject to Spanish legislation.