looking after your glasses
looking after your glasses_
- Do not use cellulose wipes to clean your glasses. We recommend that you use a chamois cloth for daily cleaning.
- Remember to always wet the lenses before cleaning them. This will stop any remaining dust fragments from scratching the lens.
- Do not use household detergents for cleaning your glasses as they can damage the surface of the lens.
- Always leave your glasses face up in order to avoid the lenses getting scratched.
- Always try to keep your glasses in their case to protect them.
- Avoid wearing your glasses when you are using hairspray or colognes, as these products can damage the frame material.
- Don’t leave your glasses near a heat source if the frame or the lenses are made of plastic.
- Remember that the Spanish National College of Opticians and Optometrists recommends an annual eye test.